Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Write Here, Write Now

Today I was going through some old young women hand outs and found a jar with probably 50 or so cut out journal prompts to write about. I remember this lesson because I thought it was really cool that Sister Bonzo had gone out of her way to make us all these cute little jars. But I realized I hadn't even used mine yet.
On the jar it says "Preserve your memories-seal them up well. What you forget, you can never retell. But a journal that's kept fresh on the shelf will help someone through rough times- maybe even yourself!" Obviously I'm horrible at writing in a journal. Blogging is as close as I get to it, and as you can tell I'm not so hot at that either... SO I figured why not try to do all of the promptings before I leave on my mission? I mean when I come back I won't be a different person BUT I will hopefully be a little  more mature, with a more mature perspective on life and all that jazz. Also that gives me a reason to blog, I feel like half the things I have to share no one even cares about, but at least with this hopefully someone in the future (if not the present) will care. So what I'll end up doing is posting the question as the post title and just go into detail from there, good? Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment