If you think you're the best, you obviously are not the best.
Yesterday me and Allie were talking about her prom (we had just went and bought her dress, and were talking about all the things she needed to do before the Prom Royalty assembly this upcoming Wednesday.) I had asked her who her friends were going with and all that fun stuff, when she told me about a boy in one of her classes, he was asking her who he should ask and she gave him a list of names. One girl she suggested is smart, pretty, basically anything a guy would like, his response "I can't go with her! She went with [insert "nerdy" kid's name here] to homecoming. I would get the reputation of liking girls who dated guys like that". Guys like that.Guys like that?! Are you freaking kidding me? My lanta, I heard this and my blood just started boiling! I could not believe that people actually said things like that. And then the wheels started turning in my head, I thought about this all day today, because it hurt me to know that people thought like that. It automatically brought me to my senior year, I had been on a date with someone who may had been classified as one of the "nerdiest" guys in my grade, but I didn't care. I was actually so excited for it, I told Seth that I was going whether he liked it or not because I loved this kid so much. I honestly did, but a few days before he told me I didn't have to go with him if I didn't want to, he didn't want me to go with him because I felt bad for him. My heart seriously hurt. I honestly didn't understand why he would say that, until today. Today I really realized that people are vicious. You don't run around in the same circles and you basically have no worth. That is honestly the way people think. That is ridiculous. Stop raising your children to be hateful, prejudice pieces of crap. I never noticed it because when you're at the top of the food chain you are so ignorant to those that aren't. I have been working so hard on this though, if I have made you feel like you are less than you are I am so sorry. We are all children of God and deserve to be treated as so. I don't care what color you are, what you're good at, who you're friends with, if you treat me well, I will try to do the same to you. Nobody is perfect, we all have flaws, we make decisions we are proud of, and ones we aren't proud of. I know this is all so random, but I am literally typing it as it comes to my head. But overall this message is for me to rant, but if you feel offended by it it obviously means that you need to work on something.. He who is offended has got some changing to do. Bahaha great quote. That I just made up.
On an unrelated topic I have 2 stories from work I'd like to share. These are funny.. ish.
First one, I was at work by myself and we had a small rush come in, the last lady I helped said "How much are you getting paid?"
"Minimum wage, like 7.25 I think"
I kid you not, she said this "Oh honey, with that face and that body you could be strippin' for twice that much. At least" haha seriously. What the?
Second one, a regular customer came in, he looked up at the speaker and said "Hey this song reminds me of you" I looked at him puzzled and said "Oh yeah, why?" He said the first time he heard it I was making his sandwich and now everytime he hears it he thinks of me. And smiled in like a creepy flirty way. This guy comes in almost everytime I work and now he's admitting his creepiness. Also this was the song. But whatevs, what girl isn't flattered by someone thinking of them when a love song comes on? Just me? Okay.. So I give you the song, "Can't take my eyes off of you" By Lady Antebellum, for listening purposes, obvi.
Also this is a weird lyric video, but whatevs. I just love this song.
Welp, that's all I got for you comrades. Until next time.
Oh. My. I'm so glad you didn't decide to strip for $14.50 a hour! Subway is so much better then that! :)
ReplyDelete