Question numero 2 in this magic jar asks "Who baptized you? Who was there? Did other children get baptized that day? What else about your baptism?" Well this was 11 years ago, so I'll try to remember the goods. On Saturday March 30, 2002 I was baptized into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There are a few things I remember for sure about this day that don't really have anything to do with my baptism but I'll share them anyways. 1. My mom fixed my hair in a "spider-web" way, so after I got out of the water it wasn't going to be a pain. 2. Up until my baptism time I got to wear basically my favorite outfit, my pink capris and my pink and white plaid shirt (stylish, let me tell ya) and 3. We went to Park Discovery with my cousins but I had to leave early to get ready for my baptism (I cried cause I had to go). When the actual baptism time came around I was super stoked! I got to wear my pretty new dress and a lot of my family had come to see me. I was baptized by my dad. I honestly can't remember all of my family that was there! I do remember that all my siblings were there, my parents, Grandma and Grandpa Groves, Grandma and Grandpa Harris (4 out of the 6 grandparents!), my aunt Suzie and her family, my aunt Angie, but for the life of me I can't remember the difference between who came for my baptism and for my siblings! Other kids DID get baptized that day, do I know who they are? No, I have NO recollection of this. What else about my baptism? Hmmm. I know I loved the feeling I had afterwards, I remember being so happy. Also I remember we had taco's at my house after. Sadly that sums it up. But let it be known that I did love being baptized, glad I did it!


Yay! You remembered I was there! :) We had tacos!? I don't remember that. ;)
ReplyDelete